We recognise that teachers often face a range of barriers to capitalising on the opportunities presented to them by technology, including:
- A need for modern infrastructure to address slow internet connections and outdated internal networking and devices
- The need for greater digital capability and skills including:
- The skills and confidence to use technology effectively
- The leadership to instigate change and to empower teachers to be confident users of EdTech
- The awareness of available tools and expertise needed to compare and contrast different technology options
- The need for digital procurement capabilities to make the right choices in selecting and buying technology products
- Concern about privacy, safety and data security and how education providers and students are being protected
At Fluentblu we understand how these obstacles can affect the day to day running of your school and work with you to overcome these. Our team of specialists can provide understanding, advice and solutions to enable you and your staff to concentrate on what you do best.
If you would like to discuss any of the above areas, please get in touch with our friendly team and we would love to help.
Comments are closed.