– A free place at all Tablet Academy training events
– Average value £60 – £99 per event.
– Between 80 – 100 events per year.
– One free place per event (excluding free promotional gifts).
– There is no maximum to the number of events that can be attended by your staff whilst a member of the Teacher Academy.
– Places at training events are reserved on a first booked basis.
– The opportunity to host up to 4 bespoke training events for your staff
– Maximum of 10 places for internal staff members per event.
– School must provide reliable WiFi Network, refreshments and space for up to 20 delegates.
– The additional 10 places will be offered to teachers from local schools for a small fee or free if they are a Teacher Academy member.
– The host school is required to help promote the event to raise awareness and encourage attendance.
– Member schools can request up to 4 training events per year.
– The opportunity to host a Tablet Academy Learning Festival.
– Free hands-on workshop events for staff and students.
– Focussed on subjects such as STEM, Computing, Languages etc.
– Minimum of eight local schools are required to participate. This is based on each school sending one teacher and up to five students.
– eNewsletters including industry news, case studies and teaching resources
– Certificate to display in school and a logo to include on school stationery.